This is one nice add-on!
- 12:39, 19 Mar 2022
- Updated: 12:41, 19 Mar 2022
WALES welcome captain Alun Wyn Jones back ahead of schedule as they host whipping boys Italy in their final Six Nations match.
The lock dislocated his shoulder during the Autumn International with New Zealand and had been thought likely to miss the entire tournament.
Wales’ title defence has not gone to plan so far as they have been beset by injuries and lost three of the four games they have played.
However, they did show signs of improvement last week as they pushed Grand Slam chasers France all the way.
And they will be expected to claim a second win of the campaign against the Italians.
Italy have not won a Six Nations match since 2015 and have yet to claim even a losing bonus point this year.
What time does Wales vs Italy rugby kick off?
- Wales take on Italy on Saturday, March 17 – TODAY.
- This match is the early kick-off, commencing at 2.15pm.
- It takes place at the Principality Stadium.
- When the sides met last year, Wales ran in seven tries to hammer the Italians 48-7 in Rome.
What TV channel is Wales vs Italy rugby on and can I live stream it?
- Wales vs Italy is live on BBC One.
- Coverage commences at 1.45pm – half an hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- Viewers who want to watch in Welsh can tune in to S4C.
Can I watch Wales vs Italy rugby for free?
- Yes. BBC is free for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
15) Johnny McNicholl
14) Louis Rees-Zammit
13) Owen Watkin
12) Uilisi Halaholo
11) Josh Adams
10) Dan Biggar
9) Gareth Davies
1) Gareth Thomas
2) Dewi Lake
3) Dillon Lewis
4) Adam Beard
5) Alun Wyn Jones
6) Seb Davies
7) Josh Navidi
8) Taulupe Faletau
Replacements: Bradley Roberts, Wyn Jones, Leon Brown, Will Rowlands, Ross Moriarty, Kieran Hardy, Callum Sheedy, Nick Tompkins
Ange Capuozzo; Edoardo Padovani, Juan Ignacio Brex, Leonardo Marin, Montanna Ioane; Paolo Garbisi, Callum Braley; Danilo Fischetti, Giacomo Nicotera, Pietro Ceccarelli, Marco Fuser, Federico Ruzza, Giovanni Pettinelli, Michele
My grandpa says this plugin is very elegant!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source