Beauden Barrett I love add-ons, because they are unbelievable.
Jordie Barrett may finally have emerged from the rather large shadow of big brother Beauden – but not for his rugby prowess.
The All Blacks star has found himself the centre of attention after being evicted from the MCG last weekend for sculling half a beer in front of ground security staff while watching the Black Caps battle Australia in the Boxing Day test.
The 22-year-old has arguably gained more headlines from this incident than he has from a rugby career that has seen him play 17 tests for New Zealand.
His rugby deeds have long been overshadowed by 28-year-old Beauden, a double world player of the year.
* Fair dinkum? All Black Jordie Barrett gets the biff for doing the same as Aussie hero
* All Blacks join Justice For Jordie campaign
* Bob Hawke: Love of sport was much more about passion than throwing back beers
* Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke skols beer at the SCG – again
* What it’s like being a non-drinker in a boozy country
But a sweep of the international media sees Jordie the man-of-the-moment in rugby’s offseason.
Jordie’s antics in Melbourne have been covered ex
I adore plug-ins, because they are the helpful!!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source