Liam Williams I be mad for components, because they are interesting!!
1. Jermell Charlo:Charlo and Tony Harrison had their rematch, and in a great contest, where the fight would have been determined, according to the official scorecards, in the eleventh and twelfth rounds, Charlo finished Harrison off. The stoppage may have been a little premature, but after the knockdowns, Harrison would have had to put on the round of the year to recover in the 12th. The trilogy sells itself.
2. Chan Sung Jung:I personally blame Frankie Edgar’s stupid hair for his loss to Chan Sung Jung. Nevertheless, you run through and thoroughly dominate someone like Edgar, who, while not in his prime, is an extremely tough out, he gave Max Holloway everything he could handle recently, that’s a hell of a feather in your cap. The Korean Zombie called out Alexander Volanovski afterward, and it might be time to give him his first title shot in over six years.
3. Alex Pereira:Do you think Ertugrul Bayrak was a little out of his depth challenging Pereira for his Glory Middleweight title?
4. Julio Cesar Martinez Aguilar:On the same card as the debacle that was Chavez-Jacobs, a Julio Cesar actually came to fight, as Aguilar claimed the vacant WBC World Flyweight Championship in a terrific effort over vet Cristofer Rosales.
5. Liam Williams:After a quick and nasty destruction of Alantez Fox, Williams is now the mandatory challenger for the WBO Middleweight championship, currently being held by Demetrius Andrade.
6. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane:Something Bellator has never been adept at is developing and showcasing female talent, but Macfarlane seems like the real deal and looks better every outing. She improved to 11-0 and defended her Bellator Flyweight title with a dominant decision over Kate Jackson in the main event of Bellator 236.
7. AJ McKee:Took the next step in the Bellator Featherweight World Grand Prix with a triangle armbar over Derek Campos. On deck is the winner of Adam Borics and Darrion Caldwell.
8. Jeff Horn:Enacted some measure of revenge on Michael Zerafa after his loss to him in August, regaining his WBO and WBA secondary titles, flooring Zerafa twice in the process.
9. Oscar Escandon:A liver shot will make equals of us all. Escandon came in as a +850 underdog, and in some books, more than +1000. A first-round liver shot landed absolutely flush on hot prospect Jhack Tepora and that was all she wrote in the first round of that contest. Escandon is a tough vet, so maybe that leads to something, maybe it’s a one-off. But that’s how it goes in the fight game.
10. Charles Jourdain:Air Jourdain (his nickname, not mine) neutralized Doo Ho Choi, the Korean Superboy, pulling off the biggest MMA upset of the weekend, and getting a banner win for him.
11. Luis Tavares:In the co-main of Glory Collision 2, Tavares defeated French multi-champion Stephane Susperregui by unanimous decision.
12. Craig Jones:In a matchup of two in the very best and easily the be
Meet this beautiful addon.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source