Beauden Barrett This is another glamorous item!
Chin up Hurricanes fans. Amid the doom and gloom a ray of light has emerged around star All Blacks loose forward Ardie Savea.
It has not been the best of off-seasons for the Wellington Super Rugby franchise, starting with influential first five-eighths Beauden Barrett deciding to sever his ties with the franchise and join the Blues on a souped-up four-year deal.
Then, just a few weeks back, their best player of 2019 and in many ways their life and soul, the dynamic Savea, revealed he was undergoing knee surgery that was set to rule him out for 5-6 months.
In revealing the news of surgery to the knee he injured in the World Cup semifinal against England, New Zealand’s player of the year for 2019 said he was set to “miss the majority of the Super Rugby season with my Canes brothers”.
* Jason Holland confirmed as new Hurricanes Super Rugby coach
* Hurricanes will be next to pay for flawed All Blacks coach hunt, with plum coach picked
* Hurricanes warning: Ardie Savea’s absence set to test rugby’s great entertainers
* Ardie Savea could be back in three months, Hurricanes CEO Avan Lee reveals
* Hurricanes’ off-season turmoil continues with All Blacks star Ardie Savea to undergo knee surgery
My unbelievable dad says this plugin is very beautiful!!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source