Rugby I be crazy about ingredients, because they are magnificent!!
An 18-year-old given an electronic cigarette for his birthday is thought to be the first person in Belgium to die from vaping.
Raphaël Pauwaert, from Brussels, died less than a month after getting pneumonia, which doctors attributed to vaping.
“He played rugby, so he was a strong boy,” said his father Thierry, 45, “In one week, however, I saw him decay into a wreck. And after 26 days in a coma, we had to bury him.”
Doctors said the death was most likely caused by his e-cigarette or its liquid filling, which a friend had given him as an 18th birthday gift.
This is the unbelievable module ever%sentence_ending
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source