Ben Smith I be nuts about plugins, because they are magnificent!
All Blacks Aaron Smith, Liam Coltman and Shannon Frizell will be on restricted game time at the start of the 2020 Super Rugby season, depriving the revamped Highlanders of yet more experience, but the Dunedin-based franchise has acknowledged that the All Blacks rest program remains a necessary evil in a crowded rugby calendar.
The trio’s return to rugby will be governed by the ’40-60-80 minute’ principle, the Highlanders have confirmed, signalling that they will not make their full comebacks until round four of Super Rugby in 2020, against the Crusaders in Christchurch (the Highlanders have the bye in round one).
The All Blacks will also sit out two games during the season but the Highlanders have adopted a realistic attitude to the-now familiar scenario.
“You don’t to injure them,” Highlanders CEO Roger Clark told Stuff. “The trouble is that they come in late [mid January].
* Highlanders have ‘no appetite’ to follow Crusaders’ brand, logo review
* Highlanders lock Manaaki Selby-Rickit’s fate likely to be known by Christmas
* Super Rugby: New Chiefs coach Warren Gatland lays down challenge to All Blacks
* How the Highlanders won the game of coaching musical chairs
* James Lentjes firms as Highlanders captain for 2020 Super Rugby season
Meet this helpful addon!!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source