Beauden Barrett I be wild about WordPress plugins, because they are fancy!
1. What’s the one thing you always check is in the gear bag before you leave the house on match day?
Both sets of boots – mouldies and studs!
2. Who sits beside you in the dressing-room?
I’m squashed between two forwards, Jack Dunne and Dan Sheehan. Two sound lads!
3. What is currently on your playlist?
A lot of Gerry Cinnamon.
4. What did you want to be growing up?
5. Best advice you ever got?
Not sure if it’s advice per se but lots to be taken from Theodore Roosevelt’s ‘Man in the Arena’.
6. Worst advice you ever got?
Buy property in Dublin in 2019!
7. What is your phone screensaver at the moment?
A photo of my dog Duke.
8. What are your last three Google searches?
1. The Trinity College log-in page; 2. Dublin tide times; 3. Ticketmaster.
9. You can be another sportsperson in the world, in any sport and for one event . . . who are you and what is the event?
Usain Bolt in the Olympic 100m final in London 2012. An iconic race still to this day.
10. What is your favourite sandwich filling?
11. What was the last thi
Meet this magnificent ingredient!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source