Beauden Barrett This is one astonishing plugin!
Springboks halfback Faf de Klerk celebrates by drinking beer from Webb Ellis Cup in underwear.
Fiji and Georgia have just as many players as New Zealand in Brian Moore’s Rugby World Cup tournament team.
The former England hooker turnedDaily Telegraph columnist put forward his combined starting XV from this year’s tournament, with only fullback Beauden Barrett making the cut from the men in black.
Georgia were represented by Mikheil Nariashvili and Fiji by winger Semi Radradra.
Moore was clearly impressed by Barrett’s play during the cup.
* Perenara’s generous awards gesture
* One AB in Brian O’Driscoll’s RWC XV
* Siya Kolisi a beacon of hope
* Boks beat ABs to milestones
* What went wrong for England
* All Blacks back above England
* Boks break English hearts
* Boks too brutal for England
* How Springbok players rated
* How England’s players rated
* RWC results and pool standings
“Although closed down by England, his form in every other game was scintillating, especially in the opening game against South Africa. Whether running, passing or offering support, a player with the highest skill levels,” Moore wrote inThe Daily Telegraph.
Meet this helpful add-on!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source