Mako Vunipola This is another helpful extension.
Mako Vunipola ‘It will be very tricky for them to get going again’: Alex Goode concerned England Rugby World Cup stars may find return to Saracens action difficult after final defeat by South Africa
- Seven Saracens players were in England side that lost Rugby World Cup final
- Owen Farrell, Billy and Mako Vunipola, Jamie George, George Kruis among them
- Elliot Daly and Maro Itoje will also return to the club after the tournament
- Full-back Alex Goode admits the players may find it difficult to bounce back
- Saracens aiming to defend both Premiership and European Cup this season
By Gary Fitzgerald For Mailonline
Alex Goode fears it will be ‘tough’ for his Saracens team-mates to get back to the hard daily grind of club action following their physically and emotionally draining exploits in Japan.
But the full-back still predicts Owen Farrell, Billy Vunipola and the rest will be eager simply get back out onto the field in order to prove a point and bash the World Cup heartbreak out of their system, seven English Sarries stars were involved in Saturday’s 32-12 loss to the Springboks.
Club director of rugby Mark McCall will have the face prospect of trying to lift and re-motivate the players for the rest of the club season when they return to the training ground after a break.
Saracens full-back Alex Goo
Meet this fancy extension!!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source