Brodie Retallick These extensions are nice!
OPINION:Spark Sport analyst Jon Preston loves rugby, even when it turns cruel.
He relishes its patterns and chess moves so much that even when he delivered a devastating analysis of how England were sucking in the All Blacks to target No 10 Richie Mo’unga, he did it with a smile on his face.
That’s Spark Sport’s Rugby World Cup coverage in a nutshell – although there were bits that were uncomfortable (the technology issues), there was a crispness and freshness about the package that kept you coming back to the app.
New Zealand’s a small market but the telco has done enough to suggest there is room for two when it comes to sport broadcasting.
* Rugby World Cup: The view from inside the TVNZ/Spark Sport studio
* All Blacks, New Zealand punters lose big with Rugby World Cup defeat
* Rugby World Cup 2019: John Mitchell looks past England’s win over the All Blacks
* All Blacks team naming for Rugby World Cup bronze medal match with Wales
* Rugby World Cup: Injury costs Nigel Owens a chance to referee final
* Eddie Jones could build England ‘dynasty’ if he stays on after Rugby World Cup
This is certainly not a Sky-bashing piece. There were times during the coverage when thoughts turned to Justin Marshall and Jeff Wilson, and the Kristie Stanway-ledBig in Japanshow on Sky did a fine job throughout the Cup with its ability to rope in guests such as Robbie Deans,
These items are quite astonishing!!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source