Rugby My brother says this plugin is beautiful.
- Jorge Masvidal beat Nate Diaz in dominant fashion on Saturday.
- But the UFC 244 fight was not without controversy as an Octagonside doctor stopped the bout because of all the bloody cuts on Diaz’s face.
- The crowd booed and neither fighter appeared happy. Even Masvidal, the winner, said he would be willing to do it all again.
- But the UFC president Dana White has slapped down any rematch talk.
- White said that Masvidal has greater options than a second battle with Diaz.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Dana White says there won’t be an immediate rematch after Jorge Masvidal beat Nate Diaz so dominantly on Saturday.
Diaz was stopped on his feet after an Octagonside doctor intervened before the start of round four, stopping the bout because of all the bloody cuts Masvidal had inflicted on him.
The Madison Square Garden crowd in New York City booed the result and neither fighter appeared happy. Masvidal, the clear winner on the night, even said he would be willing to “run it back” and contest a rematch to satisfy the crowd wanting a more conclusive finish.
But the UFC president Dana White slapped any rematch talk down at the post-event press conference.
White said Masvidal was too domina
My grandpa says this plugin is very awesome.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source