Brodie Retallick These add-ons are clever!!
It was captain Kieran Read’s last outing in the black jersey, and what a way to go.
He led his team to bronze victory at the Rugby World Cup, defeating Wales 40-17.
Read told media he had “a great day”, and from the look on his face at the end of the match, he meant it. He led the haka solo for the first time, and delivered a “strong performance to wrap up a brilliant career”, according to Stuff sports reporter Paul Cully.
Here are some of the best moments from Read’s 127th, and final, All Blacks test match.
* Retiring ABs bow out in style
* How ABs rated in Wales rout
* A glorious final bow for ABs
* Hansen tearful after final test
* SBW magic sends Crotty over
* All eyes on Brown in ABs race
* Ben Smith’s brilliant one-two
* Wales show ABs’ haka respect
* Could Rennie’s past haunt him?
* RWC results and pool standings
Meet this interesting component.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source