Alun Wyn Jones I be mad for WordPress plugins, because they are nice.
A day after winning the Rugby World Cup, South Africa won the trifecta of team, coach and men’s player of the year at the sport’s annual awards on Sunday (Monday NZT).
England centre Emily Scarratt, back playing 15s after two years of sevens, was the women’s player of the year.
Flanker Pieter-Steph du Toit received the men’s award after starting and starring in nine of the Springboks’ 11 tests this year, including the Rugby World Cup final win against England in Yokohama.
Du Toit became the first South African to win the award since 2007, when Bryan Habana earned it in the same year the Springboks last won the World Cup.
* Siya Kolisi a beacon of hope
* Boks beat ABs to milestones
* What went wrong for England
* All Blacks back above England
* Boks break English hearts
* Boks too brutal for England
* How Springbok players rated
* How England’s players rated
* RWC results and pool standings
Du Toit was nominated with teammate Cheslin Kolbe, Wales captain Alun Wyn Jones, New Zealand flanker Ardie Savea, England flanker Tom Curry and United States hooker Jo
Meet this unbelievable item.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source