Rugby These plug-ins are clever.
The trophy lift, the ticker-tape, the hand-shakes and the consoling hugs.
All very nice, but it is when you get back to the sanctuary of the dressing room that a champion team can really let their hair down.
As South Africa proved in the aftermath of their Rugby World Cup final win over England.
- South Africa crush England to clinch final
- Reaction after South Africa win Rugby World Cup
- England have been beaten up – expert analysis
- The ‘unique story’ of South Africa’s first black captain
- England prop Sinckler taken off with concussion
First, up the obligatory group shot. Eben Etzebeth’s telescopic arms would have done a better impression of a selfie stick though.
Then, as the wedding photographer would ask, some more intimate group shots. The second row union of Franco Mostert, Lood
Meet this glamorous item.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source