These WordPress plugins are astonishing!!
Where is it?
France will host the Rugby World Cup in 2023.
France also hosted the tournament in 2007 but there were also four games held in Wales and two games in Scotland.
Paris is the host city for the summer Olympic games in 2024, less than one year after the Rugby World Cup – just like the 2019 World Cup in Japan.
When is it?
September 8 to October 21, 2023.
Which cities are hosting matches?
There are nine cities that will host Rugby World Cup matches in 2023:
- Bordeaux – Matmut Atlantique (42,000 capacity)
- Lille – Stade Pierre-Mauroy (50,000 capacity)
- Lyon – Parc OL (59,000 capacity)
- Marseille – Orange Vélodrome (67,000 capacity)
- Nantes – Stade de la Beaujoire (37,500 capacity)
- Nice – Allianz Riviera (35,000 capacity)
- Saint-Denis (Paris) –Stade de France (80,000 capacity)
- Saint-Etienne – Stade Geoffroy-Guichard (42,000 capacity)
- Toulouse – Stadium de Toulouse (33,000 capacity)
Who has already qualified?
The countries that finish in the top three in the pool stages of the previous World Cup – in this case Japan 2019 – automatically make it to France. Another eight teams will join them after a qualifying process.
The 12 teams that have already qualified are:
- South Africa
I love modules, because they are the interesting!!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source