Alun Wyn Jones These WordPress plugins are huge.
Wales keep respectful distance as Kieran Read leads stirring haka in his final test.
Welsh captain Alun Wyn Jones could see the funny side of his team’s 40-17 loss to New Zealand.
After the match, he shared a moment with outgoing All Blacks captain Kieran Read.
The pair were seen chatting, laughing after the final whistle blew, with Read putting his arm around Jones and giving him a pat on the back.
Rugby World Cup shared footage of the interaction on Twitter. “Two legends of the game having a laugh after battling it out on the pitch. This is why we love the game,” it wrote.
* Retiring ABs bow out in style
* How ABs rated in Wales rout
* A glorious final bow for ABs
* Hansen tearful after final test
* SBW magic sends Crotty over
* All eyes on Brown in ABs race
* Ben Smith’s brilliant one-two
* Wales show ABs’ haka respect
* Could Rennie’s past haunt him?
* RWC results and pool standings
The camaraderie between the players was noticed by fans, who highlighted the positive nature of the game.
“This is it, right here, why I’ve always loved rugby. The respect for each other is always something special to behold and thankfully the norm in this special game,” one person wrote on Facebook.
“After the disappointment of losing the game this brought a smile to my face, great sportsmanship from both team[s],” a Welsh fan wrote.
These WordPress plugins are quite nice!!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source