Brodie Retallick This is one huge module!!
Controversy surrounds Wales’ winning try against France.
It’s becoming a famous Dummy’s Guide to Rugby, with a classic Kiwi ending.
In an “Ask Audrey” lifestyle column in theIrish Examiner, a German called Karl asks about the rules of rugby.
The column first ran during the 2015 Rugby World Cup but has recirculated amid much mirth on social media during this year’s cup, especially given there is much confusion and debate around referees’ decisions.
“Guten Tag. I am in Cork for three months and see that everyone is watching the Rugby World Cup. Can you explain the rules? – Karl, Berlin”
* Brodie Retallick chides reporter
* Questionable decisions in quarterfinals
* ‘It’s not red is it, ref?’
* Ref mimics red card with fans
* France query Wales’ winning try
* France accept red card call
* Japan ‘brought smile to rugby’s face’
* Ref Barnes under fire again
* RWC results and pool standings
Audrey replies, giving the actual rule book an almighty swerve.
“Here is my understanding of how it works. The fat guys all run into each other, while the slightly slimmer guys stand in a line watching them.
“Eventually the fat guys get tired and have a l
I be nuts about components, because they are the smart.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source