Rugby These ingredients are clever!!
Rugby ‘You can’t switch off, at all’: Tadhg Furlong warns his Ireland team-mates to keep focus at all times ahead of Rugby World Cup quarter-final clash against heavyweights New Zealand
- Ireland face rugby giants New Zealand in Rugby World Cup quarter-final
- Tadhg Furlong insists Ireland cannot afford to switch off against All Blacks
- Japan’s historic victory over Scotland saw them top the group ahead of Ireland
- All Blacks finished top of Pool B after three wins before final game was cancelled
- Ireland have beaten New Zealand in two of last three meetings between the sides
By Nick Purewal, Pa
Published:11:58 EDT, 13 October 2019|Updated:12:46 EDT, 13 October 2019
Tadhg Furlong has warned that to switch off even for a second against New Zealand will cost Ireland the chance of a maiden World Cup semi-final.
Ireland will face back-to-back world champions New Zealand in the World Cup quarter-finals, after hosts Japan dumped Scotland out of the tournament with a stunning 28-21 victory in Yokohama.
Japan’s fine triumph sent the hosts top of Pool A and booked the Brave Blossoms a last-eight clash with South Africa.
Tadhg Furlong warned his team-mates that they must not switch off against New Zealand
That left Ireland second in the pool to set up a quarter-final meeting with the All Blacks on Saturday in Tokyo, with prop Furlong in no doubts about the size of the task ahead.
Asked for the key to beating the All Blacks, Furlong replied: ‘Hard work, really. They are so dan
I be wild about items, because they are the interesting.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source