Viliame Mata These modules are magnificent.
Viliame Mata Wales bring in James Davies and Ross Moriarty to back row to replace Justin Tipuric and Aaron Wainwright for World Cup clash with Fiji
- Wales take on Fiji in their third 2019 Rugby World Cup match on Wednesday
- James Davies and Ross Moriarty replace Justin Tipuric and Aaron Wainwright
- Wales head coach Warren Gatland is forward planning for later in tournament
- Wales know that any victory sends them through to the quarter-finals
By Will Kelleher For Mailonline
Published:01:30 EDT, 7 October 2019|Updated:01:36 EDT, 7 October 2019
Wales have swapped in two back-rowers for their match against Fiji at the World Cup, with James Davies and Ross Moriarty starting ahead of Justin Tipuric and Aaron Wainwright.
Warren Gatland is forward planning for later in the tournament – the flankers he has left out are not injured, but the Wales boss is keen to see Davies play having not featured since August 31 against Ireland where he only lasted 51 minutes.
If Tipuric were to go down injured then Davies would have to slot in as the next out-and-out openside flanker.
Ross Moriarty (pictured) and James Davies will start against Fiji on Wednesday for Wales
Davies has not featured since August 31 against Ireland where he only lasted 51 minutes
WALES VS FIJI FULL TEAMS
WALES TEAM FOR FIJI
1. Wyn Jones (Scarlets) (17 Caps), 2. Ken Owens (Scarlets) (69 Caps), 3. Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs) (45 Caps), 4. Jake Ball (Scarlets) (38 Caps), 5. Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys) (130 Caps) (CAPT), 6. Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues)
My elegant grandpa says this plugin is very magnificent.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source