Rugby These constituents are helpful!!
- A Japanese comedy duo has apologized after saying that tennis star Naomi Osaka “needs some bleach” and that “she is too sunburned,” according to The Independent.
- The pair, known as “A Masso,” reportedly made the comments during a live show on Sunday shortly after Osaka won the Pan Pacific Open in Osaka, Japan.
- “We sincerely apologize for making the specific person feel uncomfortable.,” Ai Murakami, one half of the comedy pair, wrote on Watanabe Entertainment’s official website. “We also sincerely apologize for causing trouble.”
- Osaka, who is of Japanese and Haitian descent, stormed past Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova at the weekend in straight sets to win her first ever tournament on home soil.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A Japanese comedy duo has apologized after reportedly making racist remarks about tennis star Naomi Osaka during a live show.
The Independent reported that the female duo, known as “A Masso,” said Osaka “needs some bleach” and that “”she is too sunburned.”
The remarks came shortly after Osaka, who is of Japanese and Haitian descent, won the Pan Pacific Open in Osaka, Japan — her first tournament victory since lifting the Australian Open in January.
Both women posted separate apologies on their management company’s website, th
This is the glamorous add-on ever%sentence_ending
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source