Brodie Retallick This is one fancy plugin.
After a bad performance and an even worse result against Australia, the All Blacks are facing big problems right now, but have the chance to respond this weekend.
The Wallabies’ version of Brodie Retallick, the 208cm Rory Arnold, is in danger of missing the second Bledisloe test at Eden Park on Saturday.
Arnold was a standout against the All Blacks in Perth last weekend, making a number of bruising runs and tackles as well as showing his offloading skills.
His performance prompted former Wallaby Phil Kearns to say, “People talk about Brodie Retallick being the best lock in the world, Rory Arnold must be up there” as the Australian pack dominated the men in black in the 47-26 win.
However, Arnold was replaced after 55 minutes of the Perth encounter and is now in doubt for the rematch after being spotted with heavy bandaging around a hand on the flight out of Perth on Sunday.
* Ex-Wallaby Phil Kearns ranks lock Rory Arnold alongside All Black Brodie Retallick
* Bledisloe Cup: All Blacks coaches hit the fairway with Ryan Fox before Wallabies test
* Bledisloe Cup at Eden Park: Kick-off times, weather, road closures and getting there
* Rugby World Cup: Wallabies selector fearful of ‘seismic shift’ after Scott Barrett red card
* Bledisloe Cup: Former Wallabies captain urges M
My dad says this plugin is very unbelievable!!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source