Liam Williams These plug-ins are beautiful.
Liam Williams Brothers James and Jonathan Davies to start together for Wales for the first time as Warren Gatland makes three changes for Cardiff clash with England
- James and Jonathan Davies will start for Wales for the first time against England
- Jamie and Nicky Robinson were the last pair of brothers to play for Wales in 2006
- Warren Gatland has made three changes ahead of the match in Cardiff
- Justin Tipuric makes way for James Davies, with Jake Ball replacing Adam Beard
- Meanwhile, Dan Biggar is in for the injured Gareth Anscombe at fly-half
By Will Kelleher For Mailonline
Published:12:15 BST, 15 August 2019|Updated:12:24 BST, 15 August 2019
Brothers James and Jonathan Davies will start in a Wales Test for the first time in Cardiff on Saturday as Warren Gatland made three changes to his side for the World Cup warm-up match against England.
The last pair of brothers to play alongside each other for Wales was Jamie and Nicky Robinson in 2006.
Younger brother James, 28, starts on the openside flank in place of Justin Tipuric, with Jake Ball replacing Adam Beard – who picked up a wrist knock at Twickenham – and Dan Biggar in for the crocked Gareth Anscombe at fly-half.
Jonathan Davies (pictured) will start a Wales Test alongside brother
This is the unbelievable plugin ever%sentence_ending
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source