I be mad for plug-ins, because they are nice!
Wales’ Kiwi star Gareth Anscombe’s Rugby World Cup dream could depend on the results of a scan of his injured knee.
The 28-year-old former Blues and Chiefs pivot hobbled off Twickenham on Sunday (Monday NZT) after jarring his knee in Wales’ 33-19 loss to England.
Anscombe was later spotted with crutches on the Welsh team bench, but Wales coach Warren Gatland was not sure about the extent of the injury.
“He will get a scan tomorrow and we’ll see how things are then,” Gatland said in a post-match TV interview.
* ABs top rankings after Wales’ loss
* Hinton: All Blacks ‘aura takes a hit’
* Eddie Jones slams Barrett’s red card
* FitzSimons flays Folau, blasts Barrett
* Cheika says Bledisloe win ‘vindication’
* Cully: ABs didn’t learn Lions lesson
“I’ve spoken to the physios. If it’s just a strain of the ligament, he’ll be out for a few weeks. We’ll
This is the helpful add-on ever%sentence_ending
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source