This is another nice extension.
The 2019 Rugby World Cup is fast approaching, with international teams currently giving us a taste of what is to come in the Six Nations.
All teams have now qualified for the tournament, while last November’s draw decided who would be facing who in the months to come.
Here is our guide to which team is in which group, and when the fixtures take place.
How many pools are there?
There will be four groups of four, featuring seeded teams and qualifiers.
Which is England in?
Eddie Jones’ side feature in Pool C along with Argentina, France, USA and Tonga.
What about the other home nations?
Scotland are in Pool A with Ireland, Japan, Russia and Samoa. Wales, meanwhile, will be taking on Australia, Georgia, Fiji and Uruguay.
How many go through in each group?
The top two make it through to the quarter-finals, taking place on October 19 and 20.
Pool guide and fixtures
Here is how they shape up.
POOL A: IRELAND, SCOTLAND, JAPAN, RUSSIA, SAMOA
- Japan vs Russia… Tokyo Stadium… Friday, September 20… 11.45am BST… (ITV)
- Ireland vs Scotland… International Stadium Yokohama… Sunday, September 22… 8.45am BST… (ITV)
- Russia vs Samoa… Kumagaya Rugby Stadium… Tuesday, September 24… 11.15am BST… (ITV)
- Japan vs Ireland… Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa… Saturday, September 28… 8.15am BST… (ITV)
- Scotland vs Samoa… Kobe Misaki Stadium… Monday, September 30… 11.15am BST… (ITV)
- Ireland vs Russia… Kobe Misaki Stadium… Thursday, October 3
This is the awesome add-on ever%sentence_ending
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source