Brodie Retallick I love addons, because they are clever!
Steve Hansen has conceded the All Blacks have plenty of work ahead of them after the error-strewn 16-16 draw against the Springboks on Saturday night.
“Both sides played with a lot of pride, a lot of passion and not a lot of accuracy,” Hansen told Sky Sport after the match.
“We knew we’d be a bit rusty and I’m proud of the effort but we’ve got a wee bit of work to do.”
For the second week in a row the All Blacks made too many handling errors and struggled to build their attack, particularly in the first half when TJ Perenara’s passing gave the backline little time to work with in the face of the Springboks’ rush defence.
* All Blacks v South Africa player ratings: Who got the job done in Cake Tin stalemate
* All Blacks draw with South Africa, lose Brodie Retallick to injury
* All Blacks v Springboks: Sonny Bill Williams magic saves a horror show
* All Blacks v Springboks live – 2019 Rugby Championship
* Rugby Championship: Five key moments as South Africa snatch draw against All Blacks
“It took us a while to work it out and we started to get there and I like the progress we’re making there,” Hansen said.
These addons are quite nice!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source