Owen Farrell This is another magnificent module.
Owen Farrell ‘He’s still got the bit between his teeth’: Dylan Hartley still has World Cup hope after knee injury
- Northampton hooker Dylan Hartley still wants to play for England at World Cup
- Hartley has not played in 2019 after an operation on an ongoing knee problem
- In his absence, Owen Farrell has assumed the England captaincy this season
- Northampton boss Chris Boyd has dismissed suggestions that Hartley will retire
- He will not be in the initial 31-man squad but may get summons as injury cover
By Chris Foy for the Daily Mail
Published:22:05 BST, 28 July 2019|Updated:22:33 BST, 28 July 2019
Dylan Hartley has not yet given up hope of somehow making it to the World Cup – and the recent England captain is certainly not ready to quit the sport.
The 33-year-old hooker has not played in 2019, after having surgery on a ‘grumbly’ knee and starting a prolonged, frustrating phase of rehab.
In his extended absence, Owen Farrell has taken over the leadership of the national team
My mom says this plugin is very unbelievable.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source