Ben Smith These ingredients are glamorous!
July 22, 2019
A few weeks ago we had a wonderful time in Bend, Oregon
during Bendfest 2019. We got some
mountain biking in, some hiking in, some river floating in and ate some great
food! We wanted to share the choicest
pearls from our phenomenal lecturers on some of the topics they covered. Check out the summary of day 1!
- Find the beating thing first.
- Use lots of gel, and lot of pressure to get your
- Get your ultrasound beam parallel with the heart.
- Start your exam with your patient in the left
lateral decubitus position.
- Do one maneuver at a time (rotate, fan, rock,
- Start with the probe at the clavicle/sternal
interface, slide down until you see the heart.
- You don’t always need all the 4 views of the
- If ventricle is round, subtle hand rotations
- #1 point – Just use bedside echo.
Ben Smith (Aorta,
My grandpa says this plugin is very beautiful!
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source