Beauden Barrett This is another helpful component!!
Steve Hansen talks about his All Blacks selections ahead of their test against Argentina.
All Blacks No 10 Beauden Barrett has lifted the lid on the steps Ngani Laumape has taken to become a complete No 12, revealing that sessions with Hurricanes assistant coach Jason Holland have been instrumental in helping Laumape find his voice.
Laumape has enjoyed another strong Super Rugby and will start at No 12 against the Pumas on Sunday (6.05am NZ time) but has been under instruction from All Blacks coach Steve Hansen to improve his communication levels.
Barrett said that Laumape has taken Hansen’s message on board and had worked on his weaker point during Super Rugby.
“Absolutely. He understands his role, which is his job in the team, but also he understands how important our relationship is in getting aligned so that we almost think the same thing,” Barrett said in Buenos Aires.
* All Blacks: Pumas name 13 of the Jaguares’ starting XV from the Super Rugby final
* Sevu Reece following in the footsteps of Fijian flyers who starred for the All Blacks
* All Blacks: Bold selections part of Steve Hansen’s masterplan ahead of Rugby World Cup
* Rugby Championship: Who are the five uncapped All Blacks picked for Argentina
* All Blacks: Wing Sevu Reece fast-tracked to start Rugby Championship match against Pumas
“He knows what I expect of him, and I know what he expects of me and he’s worked really hard on that,” Barrett said.
Laumape is almost impossible to s
I be nuts about extensions, because they are the interesting.
Read full article at the Original Source
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the Linked Source